Review: Clarisonic Mia 2
Everyone has heard of the Clarisonic face brush. But it is crazy expensive, and hesitating before buying one is definitely normal. I was in the same boat before I splurged, and I shall define my experience with my Mia in some quick prose. (FYI: I have oily, acne-prone skin.)
- decimates my blackheads (I previously owned the Olay face brush, which is really not comparable. The price difference is tempting, but alas.)
- it’s spin action is unique and other brushes such as the Olay face brush are not as effective as the Mia’s use of sonic technology
- charges easily
- brush head is easy to remove for cleaning
- with how effective it is, you can use it less often and still see a brilliant result
- it is an exfoliating treatment, so one must be careful not to use it too often. I recently read an article on Refinery29 where dermatologists said that their patients who used the Clarisonic too often (more than once or twice a week) had thinning skin. Too much of a good thing can be bad.
- I like to use my biore pore unclogging scrub with my clarisonic, but the beads do get stuck in the bristles afterwards and are difficult to rinse out.
Overall, I love my Clarisonic. I only use it every Friday evening, and it has eliminated my blackheads like nothing else. Because I only use it once a week, I have yet to replace my brush head since I bought my Clarisonic many months ago. I would highly, highly recommend this brush, but be sure to use it sparingly!
Photo credit here.
- nightchapter likes this
- skincare9111 likes this
- hipster-womens-fashion likes this
- rachelhutchhh reblogged this from theboywithmakeup
- iilovemarilynmonroee reblogged this from theboywithmakeup
- shernander reblogged this from theboywithmakeup
- cuttiesaurus reblogged this from theboywithmakeup
- aydenisabadkid reblogged this from theboywithmakeup
- quibbler likes this
- afadedbouquet likes this
- alientoothpaste likes this
- theboywithmakeup reblogged this from beautyplaylist
- the-world-is-full-of-beauty likes this
- beautyplaylist posted this