Hi guys! Since I’m moving soon, I thought it’d be a good time to get rid of some clothes and other random stuff that I have barely touched. Everything is in great condition and more info are listed below each picture.
Here is how it works:
- I only accept payments through PayPal. Please email me (beautyplaylist[at]gmail[dot]com) with “Blog Sale” as the subject and include the item(s) that you want, your PayPal email address, full name, and mailing address. I will send you an invoice with the final cost (including shipping) and reserve the item(s) for you.
- Please pay within 48 hours after receiving the invoice. If order remains unpaid, the items will be up for grabs for everyone else.
- US residents only. Sorry, internationals. Shipping will be $5 for the first item and $1.50 for each additional item. FREE SHIPPING for orders over $35. Delivery confirmation is included for all orders. Once I’ve received your payment, I will ship the item(s) within 1-3 business days.
- Prices are negotiable but all sales are final. No return or exchanges. I cannot be held responsible for items that get damaged or lost in transit.
- If you have any questions or would like more details on certain items, just leave a comment below :)
I hope you’ll find something you like! Happy shopping!
Earth Therapeutics Anti-Sinus Pillow - $10 - brand new
Originally bought from: Ulta
This is a microwaveable pillow that can be used to release stress and clear sinuses.
Urban Decay Primer Potion (Greed) - $9 - used 3x
Originally bought from: Sephora
I love UD primer potions and they really help my eye makeup to stay on all day. But I already have another shimmery cream base.
Maybelline Mineral Power Powder Foundation (Nude) - $3 - unused (not in original package but sticker is still in the container)
Originally bought from: Target
This foundation is great for oily or combination skin.
Cotton Spandex Jersey Bandeau Pencil Dress - $16 - size M - worn 3x
Originally bought from: American Apparel (women)
This is a cute and comfy dress that can be worn in multiple different ways.
Floral Dress - $8 - size XL - worn 2x
Originally bought from: Kohl’s (juniors)
My mom bought this dress for me while I was away from home. I love the style but it’s way too big for me.
Black Tank - $4 - size S - worn 3x
Originally bought from: Gap (women)
This is a simple yet sophisticated top that’s perfect for summer. I have a lot of tops in this style so I definitely don’t need more. hehe
White Hooded Zip-Up Jacket - $10 - size L - worn 3x
Originally bought from: department store in China (size tends to run small)
This is a light hooded jacket that’s suitable for cooler weather.
Black Pencil Skirt - $10 - size 8 - worn 1x
Originally bought from: Kohl’s (women)
This skirt is great for work or special occasions. Unfortunately it’s too big and too long for me.